While this is an open forum, we intend to maintain a family-friendly atmosphere, so please use appropriate language at all times when posting and/or commenting on posts. By submitting any content you grant Advia l the right to use this content in any and all Advia websites, including social media channels, print and other media, without payment or any other considerations. Please take time to review our posting guidelines below, and bear in mind all comments will be reviewed and any items that do not comply with the following standards will not be posted:
- Content we deem graphic, obscene, explicit, racial, or disparaging in any form or context is not permitted.
- Content we consider to be abusive, hateful, inflammatory, or intended to defame any person(s) and/or entity is not permitted.
- Content that seeks to defame or defraud any financial, commercial, or non-governmental agency is not permitted.
- Solicitations and/or advertisements are not permitted.
- Content that contains any suggestion or encouragement of illegal activity is not permitted.
- Participation on our blog is done so at your own risk; therefore, you are taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username and any information you provide.
- Comments that vary greatly from the overall theme of a particular discussion thread may be subject to removal.
- Note that the appearance of external links on this site does not constitute official endorsement by Advia Credit Union.