The Grant Application Process
Step 1: Submit your online grant application.
Step 2: Our Advancing Lives Committee will meet to review your application during a regularly scheduled meeting. For each request, we will determine if it aligns with our priorities and meets our criteria. Depending on volume and when the application is submitted, it may take 4-6 months to complete this process. Applicants may also be asked to present their proposal in person to the Advia Foundation Board of Directors.
Step 3: You will be notified of the final decision by an Advia team member. Your organization may receive full funding, partial funding, or we may decline to fund your project.
A grant check will be mailed after the grant agreement is signed and returned. Each grant recipient must report on the project/program outcomes. This report must be completed before you can apply for another grant.
Important Dates And Deadlines
Grant applications are reviewed quarterly by our Advancing Lives Committee. Please submit the application no later than 5:00 p.m. on the date listed below.
- Submit application by November 1.
- Funding decisions will be made by February 28.
- Submit application by February 1.
- Funding decisions will be made by May 31.
- Submit application by May 1.
- Funding decisions will be made by August 31.
- Submit application by August 1.
- Funding decisions will be made by November 30.
Only one (1) Advancing Lives Grant will be made per calendar year per applicant.